Friday, August 14, 2009

Who's that lady hanging out in the carseat isle?

Don't worry, it's just me. Yes, I admit it, I have too much time on my hands some weekends. So what do I do? I go hang out in the carseat isle in my local Babies R Us. Sometimes it's very busy, lots of Moms to be looking for the perfect seat for their baby, lots of very confused parents staring at way too many carseats. What is a parent to do when they have to choose the 1 perfect seat out of 30+ seats?! Accept my kind help :)

If I come up to you when you're looking at carseats and offer to answer any carseat questions you have....please, ask away. That's what I'm there for. That's what I live for. Believe it or not, I enjoy helping you protect your most precious cargo :)

And if anyone here has any questions, please ask away. You can even email me.

3 comments:

CarseatNanny said...

Well, that email link didn't work. But you can email me at KEGutierrez@yahoo.com

LN said...

If you hang out at some other stores, can you please get some of the local Targets/Kmarts/Walmarts to carry front-adjustable-harness SnugRides? It took 5 stores before we found one locally (at Toys R Us actually) and for someone who doesn't want to get a heavy Safeseat/SR32 it's terrible that mothers are getting seats which may be cheaper but are definitely not being adjusted as they should be.
This is a pet peeve of mine and something I noticed is a real problem locally.

CarseatNanny said...

LN,
I'm sorry you had such troubles. I too hate that they all carry the rear adjust snug rides. But unfortunately, I can't do anything about that. If everyone called Target corporate to complain, that may get us somewhere. But just me, in just 1 store (or 4 because there are 4 near me) won't be able to do much.